The Ministry of Interior today issued a new list of wanted terrorist suspects, calling on them to surrender or face justice and calling on the public to provide information that will lead to their arrest.
A statement issued by the Ministry said that the security authorities have discovered plans and plots to be used to defame Islam, tamper with the security of this sacred country and violate the sanctity of innocent people by false claims and deviating thoughts.
Such behavior has made the terrorists victims of their own actions, by revealing their whereabouts and giving the security authorities a chance to obtain important information about those who were directly or indirectly involved in terrorist incidents, which took place in Riyadh more than two years ago (on 11/3/1424 H), the statement said.
The statement said that national interest necessitates finding them and bringing them to justice at the earliest. Their next of kin have already been told that they are wanted by the security authorities.
The statement also warned the public not to hide and protect them, giving those on the list a last chance to repent, surrender and explain their situation and hence avoiding strict punishment.
The Ministry also called on anyone who has informatin about any of the new wanted terrorists or about any of the remaining fugitives, whose names were previously made public, to report it immediately by either callling 990 or by going to the nearest security authority. There is a reward of SR1 million for any information leading to the arrest of any of the wanted terrorists. The reward increases to SR5 million if more than one fugitive is arrested and to SR 7 million if the information leads to stopping terrorist operation.
The following are the names and some information about the wanted terrorists:
Firstly: Those who were involved in domestic incidents and are currently at large in the Kingdom:
1. Younis Mohammed Ibrahim Alhayari, a 36-year-old Moroccan who entered the country on a Hajj visa in 1421 H, then overstayed and is currently hiding with his spouse and daughter in the city of Riyadh where he was last detected in the eastern parts of the city.
2. Fahd Farraj Mohammed Aljuwair, a 35-year-old Saudi national who was born in Alzulfi and was previously living in Riyadh.
3. Zaid Saad Zaid Alsammari, a 31-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Alkharj Province.
4. Abdulrahman Salih Abdulrahman Almit'eb, a 26-year-old Saudi who was born and living in Alzulfi Province.
5. Salih Mansour Mohsin Alfiraidi Alharbi, a 22-year-old Saudi who was previously living in the city of Buraidah, Alqassim Region.
6. Sultan Salih Hosan Alhasri, a 26-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Almadinah Almunawarah.
7. Mohammed Abdulrahman Alsuwailmi, a 23-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in the city of Riyadh. He is computer literate and uses the Internet. Last time he was detected in Alkharj province.
8. Mohammed Salih Mohammed Alghaith, a 23-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Riyadh.
9. Abdullah Abdulaziz Ibrahim Altuwaijri, a 21-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in the city of Buraidah, Alqassim region.
10. Mohammed Saeed Mohammed Al Siyam Alamri, a 25-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Almadinah Amunawarah.
11. Ibrahim Abdullah Ibrahim Almateer, a 21-year-old Saudi who was born in Alzulfi where he was living. Last he was detected in Alkharj province.
12.Waleed Mutlaq Salim Alraddadi, a 21-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Almadinah Amunawarah. Last he was detected in Alkharj province.
13. Naif Farhan Jalal Aljihaishi Alshammari, a 24-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Hafr Albaten Province.
14. Majed Hamid Abdullah Alhasiri, a 29-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Riyadh.
15. Abdullah Mohayya Shalash Alsilaiti Alshammari, a 24-year-old Saudi who was previously residing in Hail city.
Secondly: Those who were involved in domestic incidents and our information say they are currently outside the Kingdom:
1. Noor Mohammed Musa, a 21-year-old Chadian national
2. Manoor Mohammed Yousef, a 24-year-old Chadian national
3. Othman Mohammed Hasan Korati, a 23-year-old Chadian national
4. Mohsen Ayed Fadhel Alfadhli, a 25-year-old Kuwaiti national
5. Abdullah Wild Mohammed Sayyed, a 37-year-old Mauritanian national
6. Zaid Hasan Mohammed Hameed, a 34-year-old Yemeni
7. Fahd Salih Rizqallah Almohayyani, a 24-year-old Saudi national
8. Adnan Abdullah Faris Alamri Alshareef, a 28-year-old Saudi national
9. Marzooq Faisal Marzooq Alotaibi, a 32-year-old Saudi national
10. Adel Abdullatif Ibrahim Alsaneea', a 27-year-old Saudi national
11. Mohammed Abdulrahman Mohammed Aldeet, a 21-year-old Saudi national
12. Sultan Sinaitan Mohammed Aldeet, a 24-year-old Saudi national
13. Salih Saeed Al Bitaih Alghamdi, a 40-year-old Saudi national
14. Fayez Ibrahim Omer Ayyoub, a 30-year-old Saudi national
15. Khalid Mohammed Abbas Alharbi, a 29-year-old Saudi national
16. Mohammed Othman Mufreh Alzahrani, a 44-year-old Saudi national
17. Abdullah Mohammed Salih Alramyan, a 27-year-old Saudi national
18. Mohammed Salih Sulaiman Alrushoodi, a 24-year-old Saudi national
19. Saad Mohammed Mubarak Aljubairi Alshihri, a 31-year-old Saudi national
20. Ali Mater Ibrahim Alosaimi, a 23-year-old Saudi national
21. Faris Abdullah Salim Aldhahiri Alharbi, a 22-year-old Saudi national
The Ministry urges those on the list to surrender and accordingly receive lenient treatment if they do so.